Wednesday, 27 January 2016

MY MAGAZINE




 
Fade by Chloe Rhodes |  The first Edition of the creative experiment that is my magazine fade. A magazine that focuses on young a talented individuals. The beautiful cover girl? That's the stunning Isabella, a young actress, dancer and model. She talks all about her first film and stage appearances as well the difficulties faced when working in such a competitive industry. Most of my favorite photos from the shoot made their way into the magazine and those who didn't are sure to make their way onto here in the future. Here's the preview, just a taster of what to expect.

When this creative plan came into action it was a strange and daunting thought and in all honesty if anything it was mainly for me, and the people helping me to create it. Working with a group of creative and talented people is always such fun and it was great to have an opportunity to exploit my creative side. But people showed some interest, which I couldn't believe, so here it is available to everyone.