Saturday, 3 January 2015

TWENTY FOURTEEN





Welcoming a new year and saying goodbye to the last has got me thinking of all the products I've been loving in 2014, some are old favourites I've been loving for years but quite of them are new discoveries that have made their way to my all time favourites and are definitely worth sharing with you. 

A product that has been in many of my posts in 2014 is the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette, great for travelling or perfect for when you don't want to think about what to use as all three shades are super pigmented and look great together. My favourite is the highlighter, it's a slightly golden, honey hued shade that looks gorgeous along the cheek bone. 

Another product I just can't get enough of and has converted me into a primer lover is the Laura Mercier foundation primer, as well as creating a perfect, smooth base for your foundation, it's also super moisturising but still feels light on the skin. It adds a dewy glow to the skin that looks healthy and keeps your foundation looking flawless all day.

A skin care discovery I've really been loving is the REN one minute facial, a great product that transforms my skin so quickly. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and I've found it even helps with my uneven skin tone and redness. It has a fresh, citrusy scent which I love and the product is rich in vitamin C which helps when my skin is looking grey and dull.

A product that completely transforms my sparse, stubby lashes is Teez's Desert metals mascara. The brush is triangular so all the lashes are evenly even the hard to reach ones in the corners and despite not being a waterproof formula it never budges which is great for panda eye suffers like me. Plus packaging is just gorgeous. 

For my dry, sore hands I usually suffer from in the winter months I've been loving L'Occitane's Vinilla hand cream. It smells so yummy and is super moisturising while still being light and not leaving my hands feeling greasy or sticky.
Another product that has been great for these colder months is the Radial stem cell lip balm. It transforms my dry lips leaving them soft and repaired. It's also plumping so adds volume and gives a glossy sheen to my lips. Two complete handbag essentials in the winter months.

A hair product I really love is the Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer it adds texture that freshly washed hair usually lacks, second day hair with the smell and shine of freshly cleaned hair. Such a great product. 




6 comments:

  1. there's loads of products i love in here too, great roundup!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some lovely products, especially the Phil Kingsley elasticizer! You have a lovely blog! :)

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I wish the same for you. x

      Delete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...