Tuesday, 27 January 2015

MORE MINIS


My love of minis is obvious from the amount of times I've mentioned products from my ridiculously big collection. From face creams, to make-up, hair care to bath products, anything any beauty lover needs, I probably have it in mini. Admittedly my unnecessarily large stash of minis is a little unjustified because I haven't been or am I planning on going away in the next few months but I do find it handy to be able to form a complete opinion on a product before buying the full size.

A hair combination that I've really loved trying out is The John Masters Organics, Lavender  and Rosemary Shampoo and Citrus and Neroli Detangler. Both these products smell gorgeous, with a herbal-e, medicinal scent that is both relaxing and calming. They leave your hair feeling soft, clean and seriously nourished and leave your hair smelling amazing.

Two face masks that have completely transformed my dull winter skin are The GlamGlow YouthMud Tingle-Exfoliate treatment and The Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask. The GlamGlow really helps to detox the skin, helping with any blemishes, congestion and dry patches, leaving my skin really smooth and clear. The Sisley mask is unlike any mask I've ever used, instead of focusing on breakouts and blackheads, it gives my skin a complete hydration boost, leaving it with the most amazing glow and dewy look in under 10 minutes. Both these masks are just amazing but a little part of me wishes that I didn't love them as much as I do because the price of the full size products makes me wince a little inside.

A face cream I'm also loving is The L'Occitane Precious Cream, super hydrating and moisturising, it leaves my skin feeling soft and plump without feeling greasy as is absorbs into the skin instantly. The cream is packed full of all sorts of goodies and is really gentle yet effective on dry skin in need of a good pamper.   

Two other skin care products I've been trying, that I haven't been loving quite so much are Clinque's Turnaround Concentrate and The BioEffect EGF Serum. My dislike for these products doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the quality pf the products of brands it's just down to the fact they caused my skin to break out, in fact if it wan't for that I would really like Clinque's Turnaround Concentrate as I did see a visible difference in my skin but The BioEffect serum is so ridiculously pricey (We're talking over £100) for results that weren't particularly spectacular I wouldn't even consider a repurchase.