Monday, 8 December 2014

THE EYES WITH MY LITTLE BOX
































I've raved about my subscription to My Little Box a lot on my blog and I still stand by the fact that it's the best part of the month seeing that this has arrived on my doorstep. Over the past two months I received a few products from them now that mean I can create a complete eye look that looks great for the winter months.
My first product is one from the My Little Box's own beauty brand, 'Stylo Lumiere' which is a sort of Touch eclat style product, meant for highlighting and brighting those darker areas, but I found that it could be a little difficult to blend so applied it on the eyelid for a wash of glowing colour and I really loved it. It looks really pretty and acts like a primer, creating a tacky wash of colour for the eye shadow to stick to.
Next up a gorgeous, chocolatey brown eyeshadow from 'Yves Rocher'.  Great for a winter eye, it looks great blended into the crease for a soft smokey look.
Too add more definition and even more smokiness to the look I've been lining my eyes with the Arcancil Starliner Eyeliner. I love this stuff, it's so pigmented that your eye is completely lined in one soft stroke. It's easy to blend when you apply it but once it's set it doesn't budge.
To finish of the look and to add intense length and volume to my lashes I've been using another product from the My Little Box's own range, a mascara. This stuff is so great and completely transforms the whole eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...