Friday, 12 December 2014

MINIS




 Who doesn't love a mini? Not me, I love em' and recently an amazing beauty advent calendar and subscriptions to different beauty boxes has meant me trying a lot of them. I find that it's a great way to test a product out before buying it and in some cases I've really been surprised with what I've thought.

First up two hand creams, both very different, one great, one not so great. The great one, L' Occitane's Vanilla bouquet hand cream. A thick yet comfortable texture, extremely moisturising and an intoxicating scent, this hand cream is just amazing and a complete must for the winter months. I'm definitely going to be purchasing the full size. The not so great one, Burt's Bee's Almond and milk hand cream. This is probably a Marmite product, the smell is unusual and the texture not so nice. The marzipan scent is ok with me but is a little strong and the cream feels very greasy and take a while to absorb. The one thing I do like is the jar like packaging, it's really cute. 

When it comes to skincare, I've found a few new favourites. Liz Earle's cleanse and polish has been on my to try list for a very long time so I was very happy to find it hidden behind the first door in my advent calendar. I've really been enjoying using this cleanser, it's very similar to Nip+Fab's Deep cleanser which is another product I really love. They have the same minty, medicinal scent and both work well at keeping my skin clear. I've also been really loving Sanctuary's Warming polish. It's works really well at drawing out any impurities in my skin and has really helped with my congested skin around my chin and nose.

For those super dry patches I get in the colder months I've found the Nuke multi purpose oil works wonders. Great for your legs, elbows and even hair. Plus the smell is just intoxicating.

Another product I've been loving for the smell has been Molton Brown's orange and Bergamot body wash. The scent is fruity and fresh but still musky and it lathers well leaving you feeling clean and smelling nice.





2 comments:

  1. i like these products ;)
    If you want come to visit the new post on my fashion blog, here: http://honeyandcotton.org/random-photo-instagram/
    Kiss from Italy.
    Nunù.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...