Friday, 21 November 2014

THE EVENING ROUTINE






When it comes to skincare I'm guilty of swapping between products without giving them a thought, mainly because no matter how much I love something I always feel like there's a better option out there. But recently I've been sticking to the same products for quite a while and accumulated a routine I've really been loving.  As I've mentioned before on my blog, my evening routine is my favourite of the two, there's something so satisfying about taking off all your makeup of at the end of the day.I like to start by removing my eye makeup and currently I've really been loving micellar waters. At the moment it's between a Garnier one that I talk about here and another great one from My Little Beauty. They're both amazing when it comes to removing makeup quickly without stinking my eyes and don't leave an oily residue like most makeup removers I've tried. To remove my makeup and start my cleansing routine I've really been loving The body Shop Camomile Cleansing oil, it removes makeup quickly and effortlessly and leaves skin clean and soft. As well as being gorgeous to use as it has such a luxurious texture at under £15 you really can't fault it.Recently my skin hasn't been the happiest, a cycle of breakouts, blackheads and dry patches so I thought I'd try a product specifically aimed at troubled skin. I picked up the Deep cleansing, purifying gel from Vichy about a month ago and I saw a difference in my skin instantly. I was slightly sceptical when I first used this product as foaming cleansers usually dry out my skin but I couldn't be more wrong! This product cleared up my breakouts quickly and still left my skin feeling soft and moisturised. Love this product!For moisturiser I've really been loving The Vitamin E  Nourishing Night Cream from The Body Shop. It keeps my skin soft and plump and even repairs your skin when you sleep.  

Now and again...

About two or three times a week I've been using The 1 minute Facial from REN. As well as smelling super yummy it transforms my skin, leaving it soft and glowing, in the time it takes to brush my teeth. Brilliant. I've also been loving Sanctuary's, Warming Micro Polish, it helps to draw out impurities and leaves the skin feeling clear and detoxed. I'm not a fan of the rose scent but the product it's self is great. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...