Saturday, 8 November 2014

SNEAK PEEK















When it comes to skincare I'm guilty of swapping between products without giving them a thought, mainly because no matter how much I love something I always feel like there's a better option out there. But recently I've been sticking to the same products for quite a while and accumulated a routine I've really been loving. I was planning on doing my full skincare routine but some of the products included in that still need to be used a little longer before I talk about them so I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into the products I've been using. Look out for my Skin care routine, should be o it's way in the next few weeks.

First up, a product I've been really loving for months now, The Body Shop, Camomile cleansing oil. This product works amazingly at both removing makeup, quickly and cleansing the skin, leaving it feeling soft and nourished. The oil is a luxurious texture that glides effortlessly onto the skin making it easy and enjoyable to use. Like all products from The Body Shop this product's quality rivals others from the more high end brands.

Micellar waters have been so hyped up lately and with this being the second bottle of the fourth one I tried, there's no denying my love for them. Garnier's Micellar Water is light, scentless and effective, an all rounder. Great for removing make-up or just to freshen the skin.

I love moisturisers from The body Shop and lately I've been wanting something a little lighter for my blemish prone skin. Vitamin E, Moisture cream and a cooling, gel like texture that is quickly absorbed into the skin, making it perfect for morning or night. I've really been loving this as a less heavy option in the morning, as it's light but still keeps my skin hydrated.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...