Thursday, 27 November 2014

MY FEEL-UNIQUE WINTER WISHLIST





The balm, Mary Lou Manizer Luminiser, a very hyped about product that has been on my wish-list for months now. Frosty, honey hued in a sleek metal packaging, I haven't even tried it and I know I'll love it.
Lancome, Star eyes palette, five gorgeous shades including the most gorgeous gold shade, ever! The kind of palette any girl would be happy to see under the tree.   
Benefit, Sweet Tintations, a cute tin with four fabulous benefit products, for the lips and cheeks. In two universal shades.
Korres, Pamper me up set, four products from the amazing Greek beauty brand. In a cute little pouch full of great minis it's a perfect way to try the brand. 
YSL, Black Opium, when I received a sample of this perfume I was surprised at the feminine, sweet scent, not at all what the dark packaging suggests. Despite it being sweet it's still grown-up and very glam. 
















2 comments:

  1. Great picks! That YSL perfume is awesome!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...