Thursday, 9 October 2014

OUTFIT INSPIRATION #2




  I love a good bomber jacket and this one from Monki is just beyond gorgeous! It's definitely on my wish list. When it comes to tops I love wearing a peplum, it's a great way of hiding your tummy while still keeping your shape. This one from Asos also has a gorgeous open back which adds some interest to what would usually be quite simple. Now cigarette trousers aren't really my thing and neither are ankle grazers but put them together for some reason you've found a pair of trousers I quite like. Strange, I know.  A simple black bag and a gold watch goes with everything, and what simpler way to accessorise?

1 comment:

  1. i love that jacket! im also obsessed with peplums... literally the worlds best invention for when youre feeling a bit bloated! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/cosmo-blog-awards-part-two-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...