Sunday, 19 October 2014

MY OCTOBER BOX











 I really didn't think it was possible for My little box to be cuter than the last, but it happened and here it is. This month, the adorable Parisian box, collaborated with designer Diane Von Furstenberg to create a beautifully packaged box, full to the rim with bright patterns and colours. The box came with three beauty products including a micellar water from the box's own in house beauty brand, a hair spray and a hand cream. From the designer her self I received a gorgeous head scarf with the most amazing pattern and a lip shaped pin, which is described as "A kiss from Diane" which I think is just adorable! I also received a cute motivational post card and a magazine. I love this box more and more every time and it's so nice to be able to come home to such an exciting thing waiting for you. Can't wait for next month's box...




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd really recommend signing up, you can cancel it after a month if you only want one.

      Delete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...