Thursday, 2 October 2014

JUST A FEW EMPTY PRODUCTS





  September has been a month of many empties so I thought I'd share my most loved ones, the ones I would definitely re-purchase and leave out the ones I wouldn't.
When it comes to make-up removers I want one that will remove everything and wont irritate my eyes and Clinique's take the day off make-up remover, ticks all the boxes. As well as removing all my make-up almost instantly, even waterproof mascara, it doesn't make my eyes sting one bit. Like with any make-up remover I would recommend cleansing afterwards as it does have quite an oily texture but as someone with oily skin, once fully cleansed, my skin doesn't mind one bit.   
A foundation I used throughout Summer was No7's, Essentially Natural foundation, and I have a feeling after being repurchased it may become my Autumn foundation, I just love it so much! It's light enough to look very natural but it's still easily build-able so you can use it on even those bad skin days.
I find Cleansers a little tricky, i want something that will really help battle my oily skin but I don't want anything stripping that will leave my skin dry but i have to say one cleanser I was impressed with was Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser. When I first bough this cleanser i started using it as part of my evening routine but I didn't feel like I was getting a full cleanse so I started using it in the mornings instead and I started to love it much more. It works best as a light, morning cleanse that really helps wake up your skin.   



1 comment:

  1. oh that cleanser sounds lovely!

    helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...