Saturday, 6 September 2014

THE BEST OF THE BODY SHOP








I get my love of The body shop from my mum, who could go through a tub of their coconut body butter in a week. Despite not being a big fan of the coconut body butter, The body shop is one of my favourite places to buy cosmetics, selling many things I love.
As well as being strongly against animal testing and being a huge part of the campaign against it for nearly 20 years, The body shop supports community fair trade and works hard defending human rights and being eco-friendly. They are an extremely ethical brand with many good values and also sell some great products at great prices. They are very much guilt free products.
My recommendations include:

  • Camomile, Silky cleansing oil, when massaged into dry skin this works great at removing all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Leaves skin feeling really clean and cleansed but is gentle enough that skin still feels soft and nourished. 
  • White musk body mist, I love this stuff so much! I love nothing more than o bottle of new perfume but sometimes its hard to justify it when you look at the price but The body shop sells a large range of fragrances, all budget friendly. Wether your looking for something sweet and fruity or something a little more musky, theres something for everyone. 
  • Vitamin E night cream, such a great night cream! As well as waking up with soft, plump skin, this cream helps repair the skin while you sleep so my dry patches disappear and my blemishes begin to heal.
  • Amilka leave in conditioner, unfortunately I haven't seen this in a store for a while but if you spot it I really recommend picking it up. It leaves hair so soft and shiny and smells super yummy!
  • Vinilla shower gel, this smells so incredibly amazing! It foams really nicely and leaves a lasting scent which is still subtle enough not to interfere with your perfume. 
  What's your favourite product from The Body Shop?    




 

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of the products from The body shop because it's not accesible in my country. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of going in there yesterday but i didn't! :( I wish i did now. Nice posts,
    http://amberoseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...