Sunday, 21 September 2014

FACE PALETTES







  Face palettes have been big in the beauty world lately so I thought I'd share my favourites. I love the idea of having everything you need in one handy palette and I can imagine it's perfect for traveling.
   If your wanting something a little more budget friendly I'd definitely recommend the Sleek contour palette, it's super pigmented and the colours are really flattering, perfect for a natural glow. My favourite on this palette is definitely the contour shade, its matte so gives a natural looking definition. I also love how the shades in the palette are separated so the colours stay how they are and don't smudge into a gross mess. At only £9.99 this palette is definitely a bargain!
Another palette I'm loving is the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Streak. I love the bronzing shade, it's subtle and gives a natural glow but I wouldn't use it to contour as it's shimmery. My favourite in this palette is the highlighter, its just gorgeous. It has an almost pink tint with gold shimmer, which is a little different to highlighters I usually wear.
Seen as I'm not the biggest fan of powdered blush I haven't used the pink shades as much but the blush from the Naked palette definitely appeals most as it has a matte finish.
Overall I'm loving the face palette thing, I'm definitely planning on expanding my collection and really hoping to find a palette that includes a cream blush. Any recommendations?  

        


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...