Tuesday, 2 September 2014

AUTUMN / WINTER FASHION- genius or weird?







I can't help but see the irony in stick thin models walking down the catwalk in clothes inspired by fastfood restaurants, wearing the iconic McDonald's colours, but, I also cant help but like it. Granted you wouldn't catch me carrying a bag shaped as a happy meal box, but a french fries phone case? Well, maybe.
Moschino it's self is a brand I love, an affordable way to own a designer piece, it's genius. Despite some of their collections being a little extreme for my wardrobe, being able to take inspiration from fastfood restaurants and make items of clothing worn by celebrities does show creativity.
Although you wont be seeing an item of 'Fastfood clothing' in my winter wardrobe it's worth baring in mind that some of the items in your wardrobe might be inspired by something you wouldn't expect.

  

4 comments:

  1. Really don't like this look....I nearly bought a red blazer but just couldn't get away from feeling like I was working at Butlins so put it back before I bought. If you are a beautiful catwalk model, perhhaps you could get away with it, but for most people I think you would end up looking like you are going to a fancy dress party or are an extra in some weird childrens' programme. Not for me I'm afraid! I love your post about the leather bag. I'm really into vintage...love mulberry or an old kelly bag. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it one bit.

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and by gfc, I mean bloglovin hahaha (silly me!)

      Delete
  3. I think it is a bit weird :)

    littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...