Sunday, 3 August 2014

TOP TIPS- wider, brighter eyes




 Bright, wide eyes looks fresh and youthful and looks beautiful with a natural summer face. Creating the illusion of bigger eyes is often seen in the beauty world and can often be achieved using makeup.

A white or nude coloured eyeliner an help cover redness around the water line and helps open up your eyes. I often use a nude eye cream by 17 in the corner of my eyes and around my lower lash line. It immediately widens my eyes. Curling your eyelashes helps frame and enhance the eyes. By curling the lashes away from the eyes it makes them look bigger and also makes your lashes look longer. In order to hold the curl and really enhance your eyes apply lashings of mascara. Adding length as apposed to volume means your eyes are the main focus.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...