Wednesday, 6 August 2014

BOOK REVIEW- A street cat named Bob





    I LOVE cats! I'm one step away from becoming a crazy cat lady which is probably why i love this book so much. It's an emotional, yet heart-warming story about how a homeless man befriends a seriously ill cat who becomes his best friend and helps turn his life around. This true story, written by the same man who saved the cat is a great, easy read which will leave you assessing your life and how you view people who are unfortunate enough to be living on the streets.
I was surprised about how much i enjoyed this book, usually I'm not interested by anything but crime, drama or action. I would really recommend this to anyone looking for something different to read this summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...