Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Primetime- Artdeco Eyeshadow Base





This is my first product I've ever tried from Art deco and it's fare to say I was impressed! I bought this when I went to Germany and (correct me if I'm wrong) I've never seen Art deco sold in England but if you can get hold f this I would really recommend buying it.
I love the packaging of this product, it's cute and sophisticated and instead of being one of those misleading pots which are the size of your face but turn out to have the tinniest amount of product in it, it's a sensible sized pot, full to the rim with the product.     
But most importantly the base is great ! It is a well pigmented, nude coloured base with small, subtle flecks of shimmer and has a consistency of a thick cream. After applying this all over the eye-lid my eye shadow sticks to it like glue and stays there all day! The colour means you can wear it alone as a subtle hint of colour or under layers and layers of eye shadow for a long lasting smoky eye!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...