Sunday, 19 January 2014

No7 review


Howdy,
-sorry, yet another review without photos, my camera decided not to work.


I haven't got much experience when it comes to No7 but just before Christmas their make-up counter caught my eye and I couldn't resist picking up a few things. No7 is a Boots (a British drugstore) own brand and sells a wide range of products from skincare to make-up. 

Natural Blush Tint Powder-in shade Coral Flush
-Does what it says on the tin; a stunning, blush that gives a natural flush of colour to the checks. I really love wearing this product, it's nicely pigmented and lasts all day. The range of colours is small but the available shades are gorgeous and like all No7 products the packaging rivals those of a high-end brand. 

Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner-in shade black
-This product claims a 'Long lasting finish' and this product really delivers. The small tip helps create a flawless line which feels weightless on the skin and for someone like me who is rubbish at applying eyeliner this product is perfect. Easily buildable you can either wear a subtle line or the Egyptian look, either way it stays on all day. 

Stay perfect Eye Shadow -in shade Truffle
-Yet again another gorgeous product! I absolutely love this eye shadow the colour is a warm, golden brown which creates a beautiful bronzy look. I like to blend this into the crease of my eye to create a subtle smoky look. Overall, well pigmented and long lasting.       

Extreme Length Extend mascara-in shade black
-A product that comes highly recommended by my mum a No7 mascara has been on the top of my 'to try list' forever. I'm not very lucky when it comes to eyelashes...lets just say sparse would be an understatement so finding a mascara is very difficult. Until a few years ago I didn't even have any bottom eyelashes and despite 2 or 3 years of growing they still aren't long enough to apply mascara and my top ones aren't really fluttering material either. My main problem is that on most mascaras the wand is too big and wont reach the base of my eyelashes so I've had many discarded mascaras. BUT...finally a mascara a can use! The wand is small enough to coat all my lashes but still big enough to build length and volume. 

High shine lip gloss-in shade Whisper 
- With protecting vitamins and SPF 15 this is a lip gloss that's good for the lips. I've always liked No7 lip glosses and over the years they've really been the only No7 product I ever bought. They're not sticky and are easy to wear and apply. I can't really commented on how long they last because they taste so nice that I always end up licking them off.

  Overall I'd recommend all these products and I'll definitely be visiting the No7 counter again. 

                                        











No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...