Sunday, 27 October 2013

(Delayed) Product of the week #6



Once again another very late review. I have started to realise that, as much as I would like to, I don't buy enough cosmetics to review a different product every week, but anyway here it is...this weeks product-No7's hot cloth cleanser. I have wanted to buy and try a hot cloth cleanser for a very long time and I heard a lot of people raving about this one and how it is very similar to the Liz Earle cleanser.
  I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I have seen a massive improvement in my skin! I have been using it to remove make-up and it does this perfectly and so easily, leaving your skin cleansed and soft. This product also comes with a muslin cloth which gently exfoliates your skin while easily removing make-up. I would really recommend this product to every skin type and promise that you'll see obvious changes in your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...