Wednesday, 24 July 2013

The battle of the bags #1


 
 
 
 I love bags and I mean I LOVE bags, especially my bag!
    Around Christmas time the Moroccan market came to Leeds (near where I live) and they had some amazing bags. All real leather and all hand made, I wanted them all! I narrowed it down to a few options but the only problem was I couldn't choose which one I wanted so to my disappointment I left empty handed. A few weeks later I went back to the Moroccan market after deciding which bag I wanted but the market was gone.
   Christmas day came and my dad gave me a present...it was the bag! ! How he picked the one I wanted I don't know but he did and I was so happy. I use this bag all the time, the soft leather and hand carved detail makes it so unique and it is my favourite out of all my bags.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...