Thursday, 21 February 2013

Product of the week #3




17 Photo flawless primer is amazing! I always wanted a primer but never got round to buying one, so when my mum got me this for Christmas I was over the moon! Unlike most primers which usually look and feel like lotions and creams this primer is more like a balm which works best when you use it as well as your daily moisturiser.I dislike most other primers because they feel no different to my moisturiser and leave my skin feeling sticky, but this primer leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! The clear balm helps prolong foundation wear and minimise pores, it also spreads well so you don't need to use much. I got mine for Christmas and still have more than half left! Even if you don't use foundation I'd still recommend using this before applying concealer as it helps hide and smooth imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I read and appreciate all your comments...